Crossroads Care North West are an Equal Opportunities Employer who provide home care services across the North West including St Helens, Wigan, Halton, Leigh, Hyndburn, West Lancashire, Chorley and South Ribble. Although we recruit for specific areas all our recruitment administration goes through the St Helens Central Office, however we select and interview locally. We offer competitive rates of pay flexible, working hours, job satisfaction and training. We are currently looking for care support staff in ALL of these areas.
To apply please contact Sandra Emmett on 01744 417129
Hot off the press: Two new job opportunities
Two Senior Care Workers 37.5 hours per week salary £19,700 per annum including one on-call per month
Crossroads Care North West is looking to recruit 2 dedicated and compassionate Senior Carer Workers to work with a longstanding renowned charitable organisation. The successful applicants will be required to support our business across St Helens, Wigan, Halton and West Lancs. You will be part of a busy and successful team, committed to excellent delivery of care.
- To provide care and support interventions to Service Users
- Support the back Office function
- It is essential that you have a flexible approach to work
- You will have excellent organisation, written and communication skills
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Car driver owner with business insurance
- QCF Level 2 Social Care qualification or an equivalent qualification – willingness to work towards QCF Level 3 Social Care
What we can offer you:
- Career progression
- On going paid training and support
- Monthly mileage allowance
- Company Mobile phone
- Enhanced annual leave
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed and two satisfactory references from their most recent employers.
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
Please contact Sandra Emmett on 01744 417129 for an Application Pack, or call Julia Griffin, Registered Care Manager on 01744 417125 to discuss the role.
If you would like more information about our current and future opportunities please fill out the form below.