Shortlisting will take place Friday 10 August 2018 in the afternoon.
Interviews to be held on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 August 2018.
Crossroads Care North West is looking to recruit a dedicated and compassionate Care Co-ordinator to join our team. Based at the Head Office in St. Helens you will be part of a busy and successful team, ensuring the delivery of care to adults and children living in their own home, supporting them to live independent and fulfilling lives across all areas.
You will have excellent organisation and communication skills as you will be supervising carer support workers and supporting clients, to ensure the highest level of care is delivered.
- Co-ordinating care packages and assigning workers to rotas
- Taking and dealing with new referrals
- Carrying out reviews of care packages
- Assisting with the recruitment process – interviewing/supervisions/appraisals/training of carer support workers
- You will be part of the “On Call” team (paid at an enhanced rate)
- Ensuring care provision meets Crossroads Care North West internal audits and adheres to CQC guidelines
- Good IT skills
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have good judgment and decision making skills
- Car driver with business use car insurance
- You will need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support.
What we can offer you:
- A permanent contract 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive salary £19,500.00 plus on call enhanced payments
- Generous holiday allowance – 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-going training and development plan
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed and two satisfactory references from your most recent employers.
To apply please contact Sandra Emmett on 01744 417129